Sunday Shower’s Recovery Routine
Turn on a hot shower and let run for 1-2 minutes
- Best in an unventilated bathroom
Hydrate with water while waiting (target 8-12 ounces)
- Hungover or not, hydration is the best way get your brain functioning
Place shower bomb at the basin of the shower just out of a heavy stream.
- Do not submerge.
- As water hits shower bomb, essential oils are slowly released.
- The more water that hits the shower bomb, the quicker it will be released and disolve.
- Step into the shower and begin to breathe deeply.
We recommend a couple sets of this exercise to help draw more new air into your nasal passage ways:
- Draw your elbows back slightly to allow your chest to expand.
- Take a deep inhalation through your nose.
- Retain your breath for a count of 5.
- Slowly release your breath by exhaling through your nose.
One of the best ways to wake your body up and get your blood flowing. We’d recommend the following exercises holding for a 20 count. (**Proceed at own risk and not recommended for all showers**):
- Forward Bend Hamstring Stretch: Bend forward, grabbing ankles or toes
- Calf Wall Stretch: Face wall, one leg about a step behind the other leg. With both heels on the floor bend both knees. Switch legs, repeat.
Lather up with our Recovery Body Wash.
- Restore your body with nature’s finest ingredients. Designed to help your muscles and skin feel better.
Reinvigorate your skin with our Detox Body Scrub
- Formulated to clean toxins out of your skin, leaving your skin refreshed and revitalized.
- Cold Shock.
Also known as “James Bond Showers”, we’d recommend finishing your shower with 30-90 seconds of cold water. Increasing your length of time with each shower. While not always comfortable. Cold showers have shown to have many benefits:
- Cold water sends electrical impulses to your brain to jolt your system, believed to increase alertness, clarity and energy levels.
- Endorphins, which are often called hormones of happiness, are also released. This effect leads to feelings of euphoria and confidence.
Step out of the shower, feel ALIVE
- Proceed to conquer the day.
**Feel free to relieve yourself but DO NOT PEE on the shower bomb**